Tutorials

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sneak Peek of new Stamps

Hi All! As promised I have another Sneak Peek of my new stamps. You have already seen the butterfly stamp on the last card and which I have also used on this tag.  The other new stamps on the tag are Kididdles In Stitches Flower 1 and Kididdles Girl Summer. The pattern paper on the tag is from Nitwit Collections, the punch ,ribbon and white paper are Stampin'Up. For the images I first colored them with copic markers then shaded them with prisma pencils. I Printed Summer out Twice on white cardstock and then on pattern paper from Pixel Scrapper. I colored the flesh areas, hair and shoes on the first girl then only the hair on the second girl. I fussy cut all of the first girl, only the colored hair of the second girl and the outfit from the pattern paper that I had printed out of the third image.  , I then Glued the outfit and then her hair on the first girl .I also Fussy cut the flower and butterflies and then arranged everything on the tag. Whew! I hope all of this makes sense anyway I love the way it all turned out. I would also like to share a link to another sneak peek of Fairy Fiona from Tracy at Tracy's Treasures http://tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.ca/2016/03/fairy-fiona-and-another-challenge.html  Thank You Tracy your card is absolutely adorable! I'll have pictures of all the new releases from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com here on my blog tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Val  

No comments:

Post a Comment