Tutorials

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dream Create Imagine

Hi All! For my card today I used our Kididdles In Stitches Flower 1 digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com The base of the card is Soft Suede cardstock from Stampin'Up, the pattern paper was in my stash which I have distressed the edges of. I colored the image with prisma pencils, cut it out and glued to the front of my card. The words I typed on my computer and then printed off on card stock cut them out, distressed the edges and also sponged around them with soft suede ink. I've been quite busy lately in my studio making cards and putting together mini albums and decided it's time to make some videos of what I've been up to. It's been a long time since I made a video so my Grandson is coming to help me set things up. My husband has already hung the tripod from the ceiling over my desk  and bought me a new camera so I am very excited to get started! Thanks for stopping by! Val  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment