Tutorials

Friday, April 15, 2016

Love You Mom

Hi All! I didn't get a picture taken of the card I was going to post for a different weekend freebie ,but I do have some of this cute new stamp I've been working with. The weekend freebie digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com Is Kididdles In Stitches Flower 1. I absolutely love how my card turned out! I love soft colors so I colored the image with prisma pencils in soft green, blue, pink and yellow. To print the image on my paper I used Microsoft word I inserted the first flower and then moved it over and part way down the page resized it and then copy and pasted twice so they were side by side. I then printed it off and cut it to fit the card leaving room at the top for my sentiment. The Love You Mom I created on my computer and also  printed that off , I then cut them out and glued to a scrap of the gingham paper and the cut them out leaving a border of gingham around each word. The white card stock is from Staple's and the gingham is from Nitwit Collections. If you download the weekend freebie and posted what you made on your blog  please post a comment in the comment box below with you blog address, I would love to see what you have made!   Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  Val
 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete