Tutorials

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bunny with painted flowers 3

Hi All! So today is the last day for last weeks Weekend Freebie at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com This is my 3rd project using the freebie Bunny with painted flowers. I colored the image with Prisma pencils and the fussy cut it out. The tag is another one of my own that I talked about in the last post.
The paper is from my stash not sure where I got it from, pearls and ribbon are from Stampin'Up. Don't forget the new weekend freebie is available tomorrow and I will be back with another project. Thanks for stopping by!  Val my card was added to this challenge at through the craft room door  http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2016/03/anything-goes-march-15-march-21.html

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet bunny image...so well coloured. A wonderful way to hold your gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD, we hope you'll join us for more of our weekly Anything Goes challenges.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete