Tutorials

Friday, March 25, 2016

Bella Tag For Easter

Hi All! Todays project I made using the weekend freebie from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com Bella Bunny. I colored the image with my Prisma Pencils and then fussy cut her out. The tag shape I made myself and followed a tutorial on xannero1 you tube channel. The flowers and leaves I also made my own template for which I printed out in several sizes then fussy cut them out and use them to trace around on my pattern paper, then Icut them out again shaped them and layered them together. Sounds like a lot of steps but once you get the first shapes for tracing around it doesn't take long at all The patterned paper is from Nitwit Collections, ribbon and pearls are from Stampin Up. I know Bella Bunny was last Weekends Freebie, but she has been so popular  I decided to keep her as the freebie until next Friday so if you haven't already, stop by the store and download her for free now! Happy Easter and hope you all have a great weekend! Val       

No comments:

Post a Comment