Tutorials

Friday, March 11, 2016

Bunny painted with flowers Weekend Freebie

Hi All. This sweet bunny is the Weekend Freebie digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com Bunny With Painted Flowers. I colored him using Prisma Pencils. The white cardstock and the oval dies are from Stampin'Up. The cute patterned paper is from Nitwit Collections. The ribbon is from my stash. I think my card and the bunny are pretty sweet! Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. Thanks Val I've added my card to Through the Craft Room Door http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2016/03/ttcrd-challenge-march-8-14-2016.html

1 comment:

  1. Oooo this is sooo vore and Sweet card !! Perfect for easter !! Line The image and what you have Done With it ;)
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete