Tutorials

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Roses In Watering Can Card For Any Occasion

Hi All! We all need cards that can be used for any occasion and I think this image is perfect for Birthdays, Get Well, Thinking Of You and many more. I love quick and easy cards that I can make several of at a time and this is one of them, I will however change up the colors for a little variety. For my image I used my Prisma pencils to color it. For the circles I used Stampin'Up circle dies and the ribbon and paper are also from them. I used a basket weave embossing plate on the white background and a polka dot one on the rose red circle although it doesn't show very well in the picture.  I also distressed the edges of the white background with a distressing tool. The digital stamp Roses In Watering Can is from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  Thanks For Stopping By! Val

No comments:

Post a Comment