Tutorials

Monday, April 20, 2015

Shabby Chic Blossom Girl

Hi All! The card I have made today is for color challenge CC527 over at Splitcoaststampers. The colors for the Challenge are Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, and Sahara Sand, Desert is shabby chic. The card stock is Stampin'Up, the pattern paper is a digital download from Pixel Scrapper, the circle dies,  heart die, pearls and doily are Stampin'Up, butterfly punch is Martha Stewart. For the flowers I used a small scalloped punch and a flower punch that I've had for a long time and not sure where they came from. My image is a digital stamp, Blossom Girl from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  To color her face I based it with Copic marker EOOO fruit pink then shaded with Prisma pencil PC939 peach, her eyes are Copic YG61 Pale Moss lips are Copic R20 Blush. For the flowers and leaves I used Prisma Pencils PC928 Blush Pink and PC911 Olive Green. Her hair is PC948 Sepia.   Thanks for stopping by! Val

No comments:

Post a Comment