Tutorials

Monday, April 27, 2015

Punky Boo Angel

Hi All! The card I have made today is for the color challenge CC528 at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/  the colors are Soft Sky. Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.The image I have used is a digital stamp Punky Boo Angel With Braids from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  To color my girl I used my prisma pencils and a Copic marker. For her face and hands I based  with Copic marker EOOO pale Fruit Pink and then shaded with prisma Peach PC939,dress, hearts and bows base PC1018 Pink Rose shaded PC1017 Clay Rose, wings and apron, base PC1086 Sky Blue Light shaded PC1088 Muted Turquoise, hair PC1069 French Grey, shaded PC1072 50% French Grey. Paper, brads, ribbon and oval die are Stampin"up. The oval fancy die is from Spellbinders. I would  like to thank the Design Team members for inviting me to participate in the color challenges as a guest designer! I would also like to thank everyone for the lovely comments on my cards I've really had a great time! Thank you all again! Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment