Tutorials

Friday, October 9, 2015

Gingerbread boy with santa hat

Hi All! Sorry for the long absence, our internet went down about 2 months ago and they finally came and fixed it. Fantastic service we have here! Anyway for today's post I would like to share the Weekend Freebie digital stamp Gingerbread Boy with Santa Hat from www.valsdigitaldesigns.comI colored the stamp with my prisma pencils and then put glitter on the icing and fur on the hat. Instead of a card I made a lip balm holder so there is a tube of lip balm inside, then I punched a couple of holes on the edge put ribbon through and tied it shut. Thanks for stopping by! Val 
challenge http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2015/10/ttcrd-challenge-oct-6-oct-12.html

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete