Tutorials

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Holiday Deer

Hi All! For my card today I am using my Weekend Freebie digital stamp from my store www.valsdigitaldesigns.com Holiday Deer. I know the freebie is early this week but I'm going away for a few days so I decided to post it today. I colored the deer with my prisma pencils and used a silver marker on the edge of the blanket. The papers, circle die and sentiment are all from Stampin'Up. I used the circle die to cut the window in the white card stock and then placed it over the deer, the snowflakes are punched out of silver card stock using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch. My Holiday Deer stamp is just one of several new stamps in my store. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will also stop by the store and download our free digital stamp for your  holiday projects. Val  

No comments:

Post a Comment