Tutorials

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Stocking

For todays project I used the free stocking template from Val's Digital Designs. The digital stamp is Santa Hearts all so  from Val's Digital Designs. For the stocking I printed it at actual size so I could make it into a gift card holder, I then cut all the template pieces out laid them on my card stock and traced around them with a pencil, then I cut them out and glued all the pieces together. The image I colored with prisma pencils and all the card stock I used is from Stampin'Up. I still have to punch a hole in one side of the cuff and put ribbon through to hang it on the tree. Hope You enjoyed todays  project   don't forget www.valsdigitaldesigns.com have a sale on 50% off all their Christmas digital stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment