Tutorials

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Christmas Blessings Angel Tag

Good Morning! Today I would like to share this tag I made using this digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com called Christmas Blessings Angel. For the tag I cut a rectangle from chip board and cut the corners at an angle to make the shape of a tag. I then took some patterned paper and cut two pieces one for the front and one for the back of the tag and glued the on the chipboard. I sized my stamp in the computer to fit the tag and then printed it out on white card stock. I coloured her using my prisma pencils cut her out  and glued her to the front of the tag. I then stamped the words onto white card stock using a stamp from Stampin'Up cut around the words glued them on to card stock then cut around that and glued them to the tag. I also punched a hole in the top of my tag and put some gold ribbon I had in my stash. I hope you all have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by. Val 

1 comment: