Tutorials

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pocket with Rose

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. For today's card I would like to share with you a little information on how I made the card and how I used the pocket with rose digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com The first thing I did was print the pocket onto a piece of patterned paper ,I then cut it out folded back the edges of the pocket tabs then inked with black ink on the folds. I the cut the base of my card at 53/4 x 11 1/2 then scored at 53/4 and folded it in half ,next layer is 51/2x51/2 and the next layer of patterned paper is 5 1/4x5 1/4. I then put sticky strip on the folded back tabs of the pocket and glued the pocket in to place. Next I printed the pocket on to white paper colored the rose with my pencils cut it out and placed it over the outline of the rose on pocket on the card. I then created my tag and stamped a greeting from Stampin'Up. The paper, brads and ribbon are also from there. I have a lot more ideas for using my pocket digital stamps and will share them with you soon. Thanks for stopping by. Creatively Yours Val

No comments:

Post a Comment